The possibilities are endless
- Heat pumps have the capability of providing heat for a wide range of applications.
- Through years of experience we have found and completed many successful applications in hospitality, leisure, medical care and many other commercial sectors.
- MasterTherm systems are design and tailored to each large application, always matching the heat requirements with the optimum heat pumps system.
- If required, systems can produce several thousand kW of heat per hour.
- Modular solutions to match heat requirements provide great versatility and reliability for many applications.
- Leisure centres, hotels and nursing homes achieve a fast payback on capital investment, sometimes as short as 2 years without any grant support.
How does the process of implementation work ?
- Whether it comes to projects on new or existing buildings, we always ensure that we will meet all our customers’ requirements, while maximising performance and efficiency.
- Quality of installations and years of reliability is our key focus.
- For this reason we always followed a process that guarantees successful installations and running cost savings.
The usual steps are as follows:
- A feasibility study is carried out for your application (assessment of your building, existing heating plant, heating distribution system etc.)
- Calculations of heat demands based on heat requirements on which we base required heating /cooling output of the heat pump system, by qualified and experienced engineers
- Selection of the optimum MasterTherm technology for the application.
- Assessments of the heating distribution system requirements.
- We compare the project cost to calculated savings and advise the customer if the project is feasible and makes financial sense.
- Presentation of proposal to customer showing each component of the proposed equipment and required installation works.
- Organising capital free solutions (if required), organising grant supports if possible / feasible.
- Ordering all required equipment
- Engaging our trusted subcontractors to complete mechanical and electrical works.
- Supervising throughout the project progress to ensure works are completed correctly.
- Optimisation of performance of all newly installed equipment.
- Commissioning and staff training.
- Annual maintenance and monitoring.
- Measurement and verification reports (usually done after 12 months of running, confirming savings achieved by the project)
Give us a call or send us an e-mail to see if you can run your building more efficiently with our systems!